R Radical No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 8, 2012 Messages 650 Reaction score 172 Location Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 22, 2012 #1 So if I crop out the black edge what do you think about this one?
deeky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 22, 2012 Messages 1,244 Reaction score 415 Location Sioux Falls, SD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 22, 2012 #2 Personally, I find the grid pattern too distracting, here and in your others. Looking at this one, I think there is some great texture in the clouds behind, but I lose it in the grid. I would like to see the clouds warped without the grid.
Personally, I find the grid pattern too distracting, here and in your others. Looking at this one, I think there is some great texture in the clouds behind, but I lose it in the grid. I would like to see the clouds warped without the grid.