What's new

Abstract titled Confusion. C&C Please

revenater

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
261
Reaction score
22
Location
Rogers AR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$Confusion small.webp Please let me know what you think or what you might do to improve it.
 
I can dig it...I like the idea. I would straighten it, make sure there is equal space top and bottom, tone down the two highlight areas (especially the far left) to get some detail. Cool shot.

Ah yes...try it in black and white with increased contrast IMO
 
You can dig it, Charlie? =)
 
Digging is what I do best Mishele...well almost what I do best
 
That's kinda fun!

If it were me, I'd tighten up your horizontals.
 
I'm trying but I stink and staighting and cannot seem to even get close in elements to it being straight. :(
 
Fixed highlights, up contrast and changed to B&W. I like both ways but prefer the color version. What do you think?
$Confusion B&W small.webp
 
Gotcha...Ive taken many shots like this...with uneven horizontal patters. The trick is to find the right *tilt* so all the uneven horizontals balance in a pleasing way...order out of chaos! You will never get them all to be perfectly horizontal..so just balance the left-leaning and the right-leaning...and bingo
 
Color!!
 
Thanks Charlie I will see if I can figure it out.
 
Bitter your a genius. Is this better?
$Confusion small_edited-2.webp
 
Definitely the color, but I think I'd like it tilted a little more than the original. (See? You can't please everyone!)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom