What's new

Abstract titled Confusion. C&C Please

I know and I prefer the tilted also. But I like the feedback and I like to try what others see so I can have a more informed perspective.
 
If Elements has it, it will be an checkbox or radio button option on the Crop tool's tool options bar.

You can also drag out guide lines from the rulers (Shift+CTRL+R, or click on View > Rulers) at the top and side of the workspace.

To straighten you might also go under Image > Rotate> Free rotate or near the bottom of that menu choose Straighten and Crop Image orStraighten Image.
 
Last edited:
If Elements has it, it will be an checkbox or radio button option on the Crop tool's tool options bar.
Can't find any of that in Elements 9.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom