What's new

Abstraction: C&C please

I like the second one more ... it's off center and I like the stripes in the top right corner. Makes it more interesting.

I love the interplay of colors you have in your impressionistic-like 1st pic :)

i'm still staring at the second one, haha. love the outline of the flower.
 
Pretty good. The first is really nice, sort of impressionist. I don't go for the second as much because it seems unbalanced. The last two are better, but I would crop a little so it's all flower.
 
Thanks for your comments, echoyjeff222. I think I like the last photo best, as well, of the two. I'm just not sure if the stripes distract from the rest of the photo or if that's a bad thing in any case...

I agree about the second photo of the four, KenC. One minute I kind of like it, and the next I don't.

Thanks for the suggestion on cropping the last two. It's actually all flower as it is, but the idea of cropping is the same, regardless. Here are a couple other views of the flower...


IMG_7689 by RxForB3, on Flickr


IMG_7702 by RxForB3, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom