What's new

Abstractive Light Painting (Hysteric)

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Your kind opinions please...please suggest your best option ;)
Painting#1



Painting#2



Painting#3



Painting#4



Painting#5



Painting#6



Painting#7
Regards :D
 
Enjoyable to look at! I like #3 the most of the bunch.
 
I am most fond of #2, while #5 IMO is the least successful due to the central white fuzziness. I guess you could say I like them clearly defined. I also appreciate that they all have good balance (also IMO).
 
Very fun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom