Abstracts

I like the first one. The other two have too much in the frame and don't quite work because of that. In the first one, I'd clone out that thing in the upper left corner.

:D Too sharp for abstract. If you can recognize what is it, is not an abstract, but an interesting close-up. I like the first most. I think the second is much below your abilities.

Wood and tree knots in the shape of a dinosaur head. That's fantastic!!! How long did you have to hunt for that?

The third one vaguely resembles a goose (part of the image looks like a gooses' head and neck, but the body sort of requires a lot of imagination.)

I love the contrast and detail on all of these!

Ahhhhhh, swan song! Wonderfully seen. Super work on the B&W raindrop's rendering...looks really,really good. The first one's not too bad either, but I can't convince myself it's a dinosaur head, although I do understand what TCampbell was talking about. That one whorl does look like an eye, quite a bit. But a dinosaur head? Come on--it's a DRAGON head!

I like the first one. The other two have too much in the frame and don't quite work because of that. In the first one, I'd clone out that thing in the upper left corner.

Thanks Ken, intended to do that. Fixed that one.

:D Too sharp for abstract. If you can recognize what is it, is not an abstract, but an interesting close-up. I like the first most. I think the second is much below your abilities.

Thanks Timor. The second one I'm not too sure about either.

Wood and tree knots in the shape of a dinosaur head. That's fantastic!!! How long did you have to hunt for that?

The third one vaguely resembles a goose (part of the image looks like a gooses' head and neck, but the body sort of requires a lot of imagination.)

I love the contrast and detail on all of these!

Tried to find some interesting ones. Thanks for the comments!

Ahhhhhh, swan song! Wonderfully seen. Super work on the B&W raindrop's rendering...looks really,really good. The first one's not too bad either, but I can't convince myself it's a dinosaur head, although I do understand what TCampbell was talking about. That one whorl does look like an eye, quite a bit. But a dinosaur head? Come on--it's a DRAGON head!

I was pulled in by the swirl that takes up most the frame. Thanks Derrel!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back