What's new

Acceleration

Anubis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
285
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Scotland
The weather is pretty bad here, so having no chance for taking new photographs I was looking through my old ones and found this...

fortune6_mansell2006.jpg


I like it because you can see the hard acceleration, the back tyre is compressed with the weight shifting backwards, the rider is hunched forward keeping as much weight over the front as possible to stop it rising. I think as well, the blur in the back ground and the fact the bike it to the right of the frame helps with the sense of speed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom