les_rokr TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2007 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2007 #1 He was playing around in the snow, and I just accidentally snapped this. What do you guys think? How can I spice it up?
He was playing around in the snow, and I just accidentally snapped this. What do you guys think? How can I spice it up?
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 20, 2007 Banned #2 I don't think you can spice this up to make it a good photo. Electrons are cheap, take more pictures.
I don't think you can spice this up to make it a good photo. Electrons are cheap, take more pictures.
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2007 #3 Not everything is save able in PS. But for fun try playing with some extreme adjusters to Levels and/or Shadows & Highlights. Also a B&W conversion may help. For that try Channel Mix, desaturation or the auto B&W conversion icon.
Not everything is save able in PS. But for fun try playing with some extreme adjusters to Levels and/or Shadows & Highlights. Also a B&W conversion may help. For that try Channel Mix, desaturation or the auto B&W conversion icon.