What's new

Across the Darling Downs

Dragonfly..shotz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
172
Reaction score
8
Location
Warwick QLD Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, would appreciate any cc for these. I took them a few days ago chasing storms in our region. Thanks for taking a look.

4822-storm-web.jpg



4834-tm-web.jpg



img_4826-rainbow_web.jpg
 
I like #2 the best and 3 isn't bad either. nice work
 
contrast of cool blue and fiery orange and red are great contrasts
third is just one of those you had to take.
great shots
 
Great shots! How did you get the clouds so dramatic in the third shot?
 
Great color. I like the first two the best.
 
Thank you for the feedback, was not sure if they were too dark as I had to deal with dark photos to start with, late afternoon and low light. Photomatix dramatizes the clouds Tworails, however they were dramatic to start with, it just emphasizes it. Using the single raw file and tone mapping brings them up to where I like them finished in photoshop. Thanks again, really appreciated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom