DSCF0631.jpg

MollyRunning.jpg

crop.jpg

CIMG9427-1.jpg

DSCF0667.jpg

DSCF0780.jpg

I like #4

looks like he/she was playing with its shadow ..seeing who could kick higher

Ohhh I wish you could've gotten all the shadow in #4. That is a great pose, especially with the bit of turf flying off her back hoof.

Apart from the power poles in the bg, I really like #5.

Thanks for sharing.

What beautiful horses!!! The black one looks young- which could very well explain the incredible buck!!! Awesome capture!!

Great shots! I really need to bring my camera to the stable sometime.. although most of the horses- USUALLY- are eating, not playing around. lol

Sirsteezo - Thank you! She's quite playful!

Kundalini - I wasn't expecting her to buck so high/at all... so I definately wasn't thinking of her shadow! LOL worked out nicely for me tho... caught me by surprise! as for 5 - that's what happens when the pictures are taken in your front yard... light poles and wires.. booo..

noescape - thanks!! Molly (black one) is only 8 months, so I can usually get some action shots out of her. As for the other horse, when I take a halter out he runs away. Frustrating.. but makes for a nice picture!

Question... would it be possible to take those power lines and that house out of the background of #5? I've just decided to use the picture for something.

I have photoshop, but I definately suck at it... any thoughts? :blushing:

Sure! If you're up to it... just let me know how you did it so I can try! If you don't mind :)

Here ya go. I used the clone tool to remove the power lines etc, then changed the brightness and contrast a little... then I used the dodge brush to brighten the face and white markings just a little bit. Let me know what you think.

zadahorse2.jpg

Wow it looks great! The white spots really make it look much better.. thanks so much!!

I'll give it a try and see if I can pull something like that off! hahaha..

2 and 3 are awesome, great sense of movement in the subject and background.

Thanks to both of you!!

rob91- those two were taken with my point and shoot camera that had a setting for action shots. :blushing: I'm still trying to figure out how to do it with a fancier camera...!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back