Action shots

*~*AshleyRenae*~*

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's some action shots of my two playing out in the snow. CC welcome, but be nice.

105_0962.jpg

105_0961.jpg

105_0952-1.jpg

105_0949.jpg

Honestly, they don't do anything for me. Seem very snapshotish, which it seems like what you were going for anyway.

I like your portrait work much better! ;)

Honestly, they don't do anything for me. Seem very snapshotish, which it seems like what you were going for anyway.

I like your portrait work much better! ;)

Yeah it was our first big snow and I wanted to get some photos of them playing. They were having too much fun not to get some. :mrgreen:

I agree with the snapshots. But I like the last one the best.

Your dogs look like they are having a blast :D

You were commenting on my post, so I thought I would come over to yours and see what you were talking about with your chocolate lab against the snow. I agree with you, your dog is more chocolatie <<haha, is that even a word?

It looks like the snow is blown a little (or a lot). Did you PP any of these? My dog doesn't stand out half as well as this one in the snow. Your little white guy sure turns out nice!

They look like they are having a blast! I wish we had snow for mine to play in.

I think if you could up the contrast a bit on the dogs and take the blue out of the snow, you would look a lot less snapshotish...

Your dogs look like they are having a blast :D

You were commenting on my post, so I thought I would come over to yours and see what you were talking about with your chocolate lab against the snow. I agree with you, your dog is more chocolatie <<haha, is that even a word?

It looks like the snow is blown a little (or a lot). Did you PP any of these? My dog doesn't stand out half as well as this one in the snow. Your little white guy sure turns out nice!

Thank you, yeah I pp'd them, lol! I tried fill flashing them cause I was so far away I didn't want to get knocked over though, if you know what I mean. Anyways the fill flash didn't work all that well so I up'd the contrast a bit and it seemed to work, but the snow is a lil bright.

I think it would look more spontaneous if the lab was not tethered. The PP (particular on #3) is too much.

Regardless, the dogs look to be having a blast. Thanks for sharing.

They look like they are having a blast! I wish we had snow for mine to play in.

I think if you could up the contrast a bit on the dogs and take the blue out of the snow, you would look a lot less snapshotish...

Thank you for the advice I'll try that next time. :blushing:

I think it would look more spontaneous if the lab was not tethered. The PP (particular on #3) is too much.

Regardless, the dogs look to be having a blast. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah it would, but he runs away and don't listen, lol! He listens more to my husband, but he's been deployed for sometime, so he's a lil devil for me to handle, lol! My pleasure and thank you! :)

The bright sun makes it really hard to not over expose, plus you have a white subject and a dark subject. Atleast you captured them having fun.

The bright sun makes it really hard to not over expose, plus you have a white subject and a dark subject. Atleast you captured them having fun.

Yeah it was funny watching. I'm just happy with the shots I got, I mean they may not be the best, but they are acting themselves and having fun at it too. :)

Most reactions

Back