acura tl type s

den9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i think shooting cars is boring, but i told my friend id take a picture of his car. i used fuji slide film, tungsten 64iso

11490005.jpg

11490014.jpg

yes i know you can see our reflection in the car lol

First of all I love these cars! In the first shot I think a lower angle might work better, allowing more of the bridge in the shot. BTW is that the Ben Franklin bridge?

Agreed. Number 1 needs a lower angle.

Number two looks awesome to me. Just clone out your shadow!

Tinted windows would help that car immensely.

Cool car, but a little bit more thought on placement and angle would have made these even better. Top shot I think as mentioned, a lower angle, but also if the car was slightly more side on and less central the shot would be a winner. It would get rid of more of the shadow too. Shots are well focused and exposed.

Would like to see another shot of this car in that location, but if you are not interested in car shots, I guess better to use that time to shoot something that does it a bit more for you?

thank you all.
usually i do collapse the tripod legs and get really low, i dont know why i didnt.

as for the tint, i tried talking him into 20-30 percent and he doesnt want to, i think it would look very good with tint.

yes this is the ben franklin bridge. i have other shots but it seems like the film failed, it was very grainy.

Most reactions

Back