What's new

Addiction

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
8
Location
Buffalo, NY
addiction.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/view/25418261/


-Dan
 
:lol: nothing illegal is in the picture, haha. I should've made a disclaimer
 
since you're obviously trying to make it look like some yada, a razor and rolled up $bill would look cool too.

nice dof
 
Good use of DOF and nice composition. I really love it, great work!
 
Overall I like it. But, it feels like it is missing something. I look at the pills and the lines, and feel like there should be another element. Good job though
 
i agree, i wanted to put a razor in there, but i don't have any around the house that i could find... and I didn't think about the dollar bill until after i already cleaned it up

thanks for the comments though. maybe i'll try it again sometime
 
hehe great! I like a "twisted" angle here... as if I were the person who took that :P ::dizzy:: :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom