What's new

Adding plug-in to Photoshop

KylePeterson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Location
Albert Lea, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm having trouble adding the camera raw and noiseware plug-ins to my photoship elements 6.0. I ran the applications but I can't get it to transfer over to my program. Can't find much for online help on this. Anyone have any ideas?
 
It's usually just a matter of putting the files into the right folder within the file structure of your software. Navigate to your program files/Adobe folder and look for a plug-ins folder.
In the case of Camera Raw, I think you need to replace the old file with the new one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom