What's new

Adelaide New Years Eve

391615

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a photo I took before the fireworks, I think it was a 30 second exposure, I also had a cool one I did for 1 minute, but I got too much flare in the lights.

Elder%20Park%20by%20night.jpg
 
looks all nice n pretty but i cant really see the image well enough to comment, can you post it a bit bigger maybe? And i agree with Lorielle99 on the watermark, it draws my eye away from the image which is a shame.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom