Admins?

It should be noted that a few of the admin accounts are less than active as a result of the fact that TPF is owned by company which operates a number of forums, which in turn means that several members of their team have admin level accounts even if they don't deal regularly with the site. Thus the afore mentioned active admin/mods are the best ones to contact.

Thank you overread for that information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should be noted that a few of the admin accounts are less than active as a result of the fact that TPF is owned by company which operates a number of forums, which in turn means that several members of their team have admin level accounts even if they don't deal regularly with the site. Thus the afore mentioned active admin/mods are the best ones to contact.
Yeah but be careful with that mod @limr
I heard she can be testy especially if you ask stupid questions about film cameras.
Ooh, I guess I shouldn't have posted that :)

I heard she can be testy especially if you ask stupid questions about film cameras.

Well I better be careful and be extra sweet [emoji6][emoji14]

In reality limr has been great with me. Just to clarify. [emoji16]

:fangs: :spank: :whip:

I'm not an admin; I only play one on TV.

Oh, and on here, which is kinda like TV. Not-quite-Reality TV. :icon_mrgreen:

All kidding aside: anything I can help you with? Shoot me a PM and I'll do my best.

All kidding aside: anything I can help you with? Shoot me a PM and I'll do my best.

Hehehe funny [emoji12]I appreciate your offer. Limr was able to help me out, but I do need help with something else. I downloaded the tpf app but it won't let me reply to posts, so I have to use Tapatalk to reply. As for posting a pic I have to use the tpf app, so weird. Not sure what the problem is.

Hehehe funny [emoji12]I appreciate your offer. Limr was able to help me out, but I do need help with something else. I downloaded the tpf app but it won't let me reply to posts, so I have to use Tapatalk to reply. As for posting a pic I have to use the tpf app, so weird. Not sure what the problem is.

Btw what TV show are you on? [emoji14][emoji51]

No idea.
I do everything from tapatalk with no issues

No idea.
I do everything from tapatalk with no issues

Hmm maybe I will have to uninstall and reinstall who knows.

I would try that first. I'm not one of the TPF techs so this is outside of my arena. I'm not certain how long the TPF app has been in use, though I know the tapatalk has been out for awhile with no apparent issues.

Keep us posted and we may refer you to one of our techs - 4Nines and Wicked come to mind. Let us know! :)

I would try that first. I'm not one of the TPF techs so this is outside of my arena. I'm not certain how long the TPF app has been in use, though I know the tapatalk has been out for awhile with no apparent issues.

Keep us posted and we may refer you to one of our techs - 4Nines and Wicked come to mind. Let us know! :)

Thank you so much. I will try different things and see if I get it resolved. Will call the tpf techies for help if I can't get it to work. [emoji851]

Most reactions

Back