Adobe DNG Converter

Reyna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I feel like I am having such a hard time learning all the basics of photography. ::sigh:: It's making me feel like giving up. Ok, vent over.

I am trying to download adobe DNG converter so I can open camera raw photos in my PS/CS2 but that's not working either. It looks like 5.4 is an update but as I try to download its giving me an error message saying "installer integrity check has failed. common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. contact the installers autor to obtain a new copy."

So, I am guessing I have to upgrade to CS4 to get this update? I just don't know.

As far as I know, the DNG converter is a stand alone program that works with or without Photoshop installed on your computer.

The problem may be the computer or operating system...you might want to scan for viruses and malware.

What kind of computer do you have? Which operating system?

So, I am guessing I have to upgrade to CS4 to get this update? I just don't know.

Of course not. The message means exactly what it says, the download was bad. Delete the bogus download and try again.

Most reactions

Back