What's new

Adobe: No more out-of-focus photos

I'm with Garbz...

The camera still needs a photographer to compose and "tell the story" so to speak. "Fixing" focus in my mind is no different than autofocus which is so widely accepted... but its an even better. I think its a very interesting technology...
 
Ohh this is going to be one $#!% load of freaking fun. I can see the noob questions now.

"Can some one recommend a good, CHEAP, fast plenoptic lens. Oh yeah, I think it should have IS to cause I am shooting racing cars and I want to be able to freeze the action.

Buy the way what is the best camera to get for a plenoptic lens, Canon or Nikon? Do you think Sony will build a plenoptic lens into their next body. If so maybe I should wait for the Sony to come out."
 
Ohh this is going to be one $#!% load of freaking fun. I can see the noob questions now.

"Can some one recommend a good, CHEAP, fast plenoptic lens. Oh yeah, I think it should have IS to cause I am shooting racing cars and I want to be able to freeze the action.

Buy the way what is the best camera to get for a plenoptic lens, Canon or Nikon? Do you think Sony will build a plenoptic lens into their next body. If so maybe I should wait for the Sony to come out."

This just made me laugh quite loudly. I can only imagine the posts that would result from this. Thanks for that !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom