Adobe Photoshop CS5 Full version $299, upgrade $199 from Adobe web site

If anybody was wanting to get full version of Photoshop this is the time to do it. $299 for full version is a huge deal!!!

Nice find, Dao!!! Thanks :) -- ordered!

I've been using Paint Shop Pro for more years than I can remember. I've tried Elements (3, 4, and 8) and it's very weak by comparison to PSP IMHO. At this price, it still hurts, but there's no way I could afford the "regular" price!!

Again, thanks for the tip!!!

xjoe,
you may need to double check, i don't believe you can upgrade cs, nothing previous to cs2 and then the next version that will be cs3 and up.

It also says this at the bottom of the page.

"The discount is available only when you purchase Lightroom 3 simultaneously with Photoshop CS5, Photoshop CS5 Extended, or a Creative Suite*
containing Photoshop CS5 or Photoshop CS5 Extended."

"The discount is available only when you purchase Lightroom 3 simultaneously with Photoshop CS5, Photoshop CS5 Extended, or a Creative Suite*

I think it is referring to the 30% off discount of Lightroom. From the other forum, a person said he/she ordered the box version with shipping and tax, the total cost is $335. But then again, I did not order it so I am not 100% sure.

xjoe,
you may need to double check, i don't believe you can upgrade cs, nothing previous to cs2 and then the next version that will be cs3 and up.
Yea I wont be upgrading, like you said I dont believe you can from such an older model. Ive been wanting to upgrade but I couldn't justify the price, but 299 thats not so bad.

If your a student or have a student in your household you can purchase it for $199. Best deal I get for going back to school at my age lol.

xjoe,
Yea I wont be upgrading, like you said I dont believe you can from such an older model. Ive been wanting to upgrade but I couldn't justify the price, but 299 thats not so bad.

For normal Photoshop CS5 upgrade version, you can use the upgrade on CS2 and above. For Photoshop Extended CS5 upgrade, you have to have CS3 extended or above. I normally skip a version. I have been upgrading since Photoshop 6. I did upgrade at 7, then every other after that. I currently have CS4 (standalone) and CS4 extended (bought in CS4 Web Design Premium). For $200 I just might upgrade my stand alone version to CS5.

Student buy CS5 Extended for $199 (retail $999).

Adobe doesn't sell just the regular CS5 to students.

I think it is referring to the 30% off discount of Lightroom. From the other forum, a person said he/she ordered the box version with shipping and tax, the total cost is $335. But then again, I did not order it so I am not 100% sure.
I bought the boxed version earlier today and it was $331.18 with shipping and tax. The receipt says:

"Adobe Photoshop CS5"

Most reactions

Back