What's new

Adobe Photoshop Disaster

Houghwya

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Beloit Wi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not sure if this picture has been shared here yet but here it is! And in case you were wondering whats wrong with it take a look at the box colors :D

loladobe.jpg
 
I started looking at the photoshop disasters website a couple weeks ago and spent a lot of time there... lots of pretty humorous stuff that actually gets printed.
 
I started looking at the photoshop disasters website a couple weeks ago and spent a lot of time there... lots of pretty humorous stuff that actually gets printed.

Same! I cant believe that people get paid on doing such a bad job during processing.
 
One of the most amusing things is the small headline overlay that says "CS4 Shortcut to Brilliant" (lol)
 
I mainly just noticed the reflection of the bluebox, they forgot to flip the image for it. What else is wrong with it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom