Adorama rocks!

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I get one of those promotional e-mails from Adorama (they bombard me once in a while with those) about a $1.99 for a 11x14 enlargement on any paper, including metallic. Now, I already had ordered some prints at a different lab, on regular paper, at pretty much same price. The ones from Adorama came today and the other ones came yesterday.

I compared two 11x14 prints, one from the lab and one from Adorama. Wow!!! There is a big difference! The Adorama pics are vibrant and not washed out, like the ones from the other lab. I guess Adorama is going to have another happy returning customer!

I got the same e-mail, but didn't pounce. Maybe next time/ Thanks for the feedback.

and they have very nice shipping boxs and that's not a joke

Oh yes... I forgot to mention that, thanks! I've got my 11x14 Adorama prints in a flat little box so the prints were laying totally flat. The other lab delivered them in a tube!

So I get one of those promotional e-mails from Adorama (they bombard me once in a while with those) about a $1.99 for a 11x14 enlargement on any paper, including metallic. Now, I already had ordered some prints at a different lab, on regular paper, at pretty much same price. The ones from Adorama came today and the other ones came yesterday.

I compared two 11x14 prints, one from the lab and one from Adorama. Wow!!! There is a big difference! The Adorama pics are vibrant and not washed out, like the ones from the other lab. I guess Adorama is going to have another happy returning customer!

Good to hear!

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
[email protected]

thank you for telling us!

Most reactions

Back