Adorama?!

Inst!nct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought a tripod from them thursday morning and its still pending + their customer service line has been down for the past week, wth is with this?!

perhaps it has to do with the jewish holidays, they usually have a message that comes up giving their hours this time of the year.

in fact i just checked and they open again on the 3rd.

It was Sukkot. No work permitted from the 23-25.

perhaps it has to do with the jewish holidays, they usually have a message that comes up giving their hours this time of the year.

Are you talking about Adorama or B&H? :lol: I didn't realize Adorama closed for the Jewish holidays... or is there a super major one happening right now that I'm unaware of?
Adorama and B&H are both Jewish companies.

Are you talking about Adorama or B&H? :lol: I didn't realize Adorama closed for the Jewish holidays... or is there a super major one happening right now that I'm unaware of?
Adorama and B&H are both Jewish companies.
Hmm... Well I've not noticed any setbacks in the ~$7,000 worth of stuff I got from Adorama, whereas it seems every other time I check B&H, they're either closed from ordering, or announcing that they will be closed for orders.

oops. sorry i was checking on B&H, but both honor the holiday but i don't know if adorama hours are exactly the same.

Both companies have large announcements on their sites about observing the holidays and how it will effect purchasing and shipping.

Both companies have large announcements on their sites about observing the holidays and how it will effect purchasing and shipping.

Yea, it's too bad I saw that after ordering, should've bought from amazon, my fault for trying to support a photography website :er:. Now I need to wait till the week of october 3rd before it is shipped out...

This sucks

I bought a tripod from them thursday morning and its still pending + their customer service line has been down for the past week, wth is with this?!

My apologies, we are in the midst of our Fall holiday period.

Adorama NYC Retail Store will reopen on Sunday October 3 at 9:30 am

Adorama ‘phone-sales department will be open:
9:00 - 5:00 Sunday, Sep 26 thru Tuesday, Sep 28
9:00 - 3:00 Wednesday, Sep 29

Orders submitted to Adorama during the Sukkot Holiday (Wednesday, September 22 at 12:00pm thru Thursday evening September 30 at 6:00pm) will be delivered to you on the week of October 3. Where necessary, the shipping method will be upgraded at Adorama’s expense*

Orders Submitted Thursday evening September 30 after 6:00pm Thru October 2 when the Holiday ends will ship Monday October 4.
* This assurance is not applicable for orders with free shipping. These orders will ship October 4 but with no free upgrade assurance.
Please consider upgrading the shipping option and to use other payment methods to assure quicker delivery time.

I hope this helps but please don't hesitate to email me directly if I can assist with anything else, now or in the future: [email protected]

My apologies, we are in the midst of our Fall holiday period.

Adorama NYC Retail Store will reopen on Sunday October 3 at 9:30 am

Adorama ‘phone-sales department will be open:
9:00 - 5:00 Sunday, Sep 26 thru Tuesday, Sep 28
9:00 - 3:00 Wednesday, Sep 29

Orders submitted to Adorama during the Sukkot Holiday (Wednesday, September 22 at 12:00pm thru Thursday evening September 30 at 6:00pm) will be delivered to you on the week of October 3. Where necessary, the shipping method will be upgraded at Adorama’s expense*

Orders Submitted Thursday evening September 30 after 6:00pm Thru October 2 when the Holiday ends will ship Monday October 4.
* This assurance is not applicable for orders with free shipping. These orders will ship October 4 but with no free upgrade assurance.
Please consider upgrading the shipping option and to use other payment methods to assure quicker delivery time.

I hope this helps but please don't hesitate to email me directly if I can assist with anything else, now or in the future: [email protected]
Thank you for the help, sadly, when looking on this computer I see it, but I was at a public computer when ordering and the popup didn't show up.

This is the first and LAST time I shop with adorama. There was no warning on the site when I visited, and I know because they were my second choice after BH, who DID have a notice. There was nothing telling me it would be delayed when I checked out, nothing afterward. If they are going to be closed every other weekend, forget about it. I want to cancel my order and go with Amazon, but by the time they receive my "Forget you guys, cancel my order" email, they'll have shipped my order. Amazon.com every time from now on. So upset at adorama right now. You guys should SHUT OFF your ability to even take orders when you can't process them for like a week.

This is the first and LAST time I shop with adorama. There was no warning on the site when I visited, and I know because they were my second choice after BH, who DID have a notice. There was nothing telling me it would be delayed when I checked out, nothing afterward. If they are going to be closed every other weekend, forget about it. I want to cancel my order and go with Amazon, but by the time they receive my "Forget you guys, cancel my order" email, they'll have shipped my order. Amazon.com every time from now on. So upset at adorama right now. You guys should SHUT OFF your ability to even take orders when you can't process them for like a week.

Wow Mike. A little harsh don't you think? And BTW your Item may be delayed with Amazon too. As amazon sources most of their camera equipment through Adorama.

Wow Mike. A little harsh don't you think? And BTW your Item may be delayed with Amazon too. As amazon sources most of their camera equipment through Adorama.

Agreed. Good grief.

Most reactions

Back