What's new

Adventures around SE Asia C&C

FotoRap

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 6, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been living in Thailand the past year and traveling a bit, trying to work on my photography. Would love some comments on how to improve.

1.
Best-.jpg


2.
Best-0523.jpg


3.
Best-1354.jpg


Thanks a lot
Kevin
 
* Thread Moved * ------ Per the Beginner's forum description, and the link provided there.

Photography Beginners' Forum


Don’t be shy. Use one of the forums in the - Photo Galleries - Photos submitted by members for general display or critique - section of TPF if you want C&C improvement tips on some of the photos you have taken. For equipment specific questions, use one of the forums in the Camera Forum section of TPF. Brushing up on some of the basics? The Beginner's forum is for asking basic technical photographic questions about things like shutter speed, aperture, ISO, white balance, metering modes, focusing modes.
 
1: Amzing, I wouldn't change a thing, really nice experimentation
2: Perhaps a slowwer shutter speed would help the ambience a bit more
3: Not bad, I think this could have some more focus though
 
#1 is outstanding. #2 needs a slower shutter speed and the levels need to be adjusted to give some pop. #3 is really quite good.
 
Thanks a lot. I didn't have a ND filter with me for nmber two so I couldn't bump down the shutter speed at all but I agree it would have added a lot to the picture. Any other thoughts?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom