Yes, I agree, nice effects!
These remind me of 'Forrest Gump'... *love that movie*. Great, unique shots; I especially like the contrast in the 3rd to last one. :thumbup:
Here I was, thinking: hey, that "added action" is a Lensbaby effect! Or is it not?
And here I read that indeed it is.
Works really good in the first couple of pics.
But while I do like the effect at the beginning, I am also happy to see that it peters out towards the end of your little series here and viewing becomes calmer, as do your motifs.
What is the effect called that brings out these colours in the last?
Is it some sort of "digital cross processing", maybe?
These are probably the first lens-baby shots that I have seen that dont make my eyes begin to pop out. I actually really like them. Gorgeous work, those droplets are amazing.:thumbup:
Great series! The lensbaby shots add a sense of action...almost urgency. They almost add more action than I would expect on a shrimpin' boat. Nice job!