advice;comments;anything helpful

inspire-me

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am absolutely new at photography and editing. I need any help you can give me.

983314173_aLMZe-L-1.jpg

Took out the green. Is this better or did I continue to mess up the coloring?

983314173_aLMZe-L-2.jpg

This is my 3rd attempt to edit the coloring in this photo. Did I fix it yet?

983314173_aLMZe-L-3.jpg

Last edited:
It's a nice image; the exposure is good; a slight brightening of the area around her right eye wouldn't hurt. There's a slight green cast from the rock which it wouldn't hurt to remove with a minor colour adjustment.

Always watch that you don't chop off limbs at joints. Could she have been repositioned where she would not have the glaring sun behind her? It provides good backlighting, but appears too blown out.

Other than that, the pose looks good to me. You're on the right path for being absolutely new.

Thank you so much for the input. It helps greatly. How would I brighten the area around the eyes?

Really like the pose, I don't mind so much the limbs are cut a bit, doesn't take away from the picture in my eyes. Just watch the green as mentioned earlier. A little post-processing would fix that for you.

What do you think of the edited photo? I tried to adjust the color, but may have messed it up even more. Let me know.

THe first edit still looks a bit too greenish in the flesh tones. I'd go to selective color and work on the reds and the yellows, and play around with the magenta and cyan sliders.

Is she a blonde, or a redhead??? Her hair has way too much green in it if she is either a blonde or a redhead.

The first photo is before I made adjustments. The 2nd one, I took the green out. She is a blonde. What do I need to do to fix it. I am just trying to learn how to do this.

There you go. Looks much better in the 3rd, the green cast is gone. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back