A friend of mine told me we were going for a walk, she said somewhere she wanted to go, and offered no further information. As we walked it got dark very quickly, and she kept commenting on how she really wished it wasn't this dark, i wondered why?
We end up walking down a highway, and lead off into the field into some trees and dirt, with a small little house sitting in the middle.
"It's abandoned now, I want to go in"
The house was trashed, all the windows broken walls ****ed up, but I figured hey, it's only pitch black, at least if she gets murdered I wont be able to see it. I kicked open the door, pulled out my camera and the two of us explored using my cameras flash as a guide. Unfortionately the real world hit me like a ton of bricks when i realized I had no tripod and could barely see ANYTHING without a flash. I was forced to use a flash, and would like to know what you guys think of some of the edited[to look how i wish you saw it]advice for shootings times and techniques for my new ambitious project.
Edited
1)
2)
Unedited:
Now i realize obvious issues such as composition (lets face it, it's not easy to shoot in pitch black). I know I'm left with cropping options and color correction ideas, but what do you think I can do to extend the eerrie 'mood' this house had to viewers.