What's new

Advice on how to shoot this car..

i could tell you how to shoot it but if you are asking you cant have the lighting equipment to do it
 
I may not be a lighting specialist, and im assuming this is and older post and sorry for bringing it back to life but one of the things I love to do is shoot cars. I only use natural light for outside, so i cannot comment on how to "make the picture more artificial" due to lighting, but I can comment on car stances.

Most pictures of cars look better being not straight on or at a level height.

1) Stay low
2) use quarters panels (just for angles)
3) shoot from above down on the car
4) turn the front wheels inward to the side of the car that you shooting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom