What's new

Advice on Lens?? For a complete Beginner

To answer both chasearter's and DNS77, the kit lens is not really that bad. I've taken many photos with it, and they are pretty good. Is it 'L' glass quality? No, of course not, but for a beginner who's learning, it a great little lens. I've taken some really good shots with it, and I use it for most of my Landscape work because it's currently the widest lens I own.

My suggestion is just go with the kit lens for now. Learn how to shoot, and decide what kind of lens you need later. Then you can worry about picking something else up.
 
dao - ok I'll create my own thread

Gaerek - thanks, your information makes sense.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom