What's new

JJ

Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
290
Reaction score
347
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I met JJ whilst shooting portraits in Bristol. I believe that he is homeless, although to be honest, it was difficult understanding his situation. That being said, he was happy for me to take his portrait and he loved the picture, as do I.

This is the first portrait I have taken with my new Leica Q3 43. The camera will definitely take some getting used to ergonomically, as it is much, much, smaller than my old Nikon DSLR.

Nevertheless, the image quality is absolutely incredible and I really enjoy using it. It is so refreshing not having to agonise over lens choice, and instead just grabbing what to me, is a tiny little camera and heading out.

55093994684_ac5dfec11f_b.jpg



55104494831_09577101f5_b.jpg
 
Excellent as always. The background tricked me for a second. It almost has the look of something added in post, though on closer observation it becomes clear it must have been a graphic in a store window display or something like that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom