Altair
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 6, 2010
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Denmark
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings fellow photographers.
I recently registered on this website in hope of receiving more knowledge about cameras and photographing.
I just finished college in Denmark (gymnasium) and I'm about to plan two travels. I'm going to work as a humanitarian assistant in Africa (most likely Kenya or Tanzania) and then I'm planning a trip to Asia with a friend, that ends with a roadtrip in USA, California. I really want to purchase a camera to gather these different experiences and memories in a photo album, but I have no clue on what to buy. I'm open for advices and anything that might help me to understand the art of photographing.
I like the "vintage", "nostalgic" look on photographs. Let me try to exemplify what I mean:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Pbk906atM...1YYw/s1600/tumblr_l11ogqxrI81qan1eeo1_500.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Pbk906atM...lAdc/s1600/tumblr_l3m1qm0GCT1qzctf4o1_500.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Pbk906atM...wdY4/s1600/tumblr_l2ztx65m5T1qafapko1_500.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Pbk906atM...Z4/Y7-XtrgaT6U/s1600/cess_pitt_jolie_02_h.jpg
I hope it's alright to post pictures from a blog and I hope that some of you might catch the atmosphere I'm looking for. As mentioned, "nostalgic" and "vintage" is good words for it.
Thank you for your time and recommendations!
I recently registered on this website in hope of receiving more knowledge about cameras and photographing.
I just finished college in Denmark (gymnasium) and I'm about to plan two travels. I'm going to work as a humanitarian assistant in Africa (most likely Kenya or Tanzania) and then I'm planning a trip to Asia with a friend, that ends with a roadtrip in USA, California. I really want to purchase a camera to gather these different experiences and memories in a photo album, but I have no clue on what to buy. I'm open for advices and anything that might help me to understand the art of photographing.
I like the "vintage", "nostalgic" look on photographs. Let me try to exemplify what I mean:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Pbk906atM...1YYw/s1600/tumblr_l11ogqxrI81qan1eeo1_500.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Pbk906atM...lAdc/s1600/tumblr_l3m1qm0GCT1qzctf4o1_500.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Pbk906atM...wdY4/s1600/tumblr_l2ztx65m5T1qafapko1_500.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Pbk906atM...Z4/Y7-XtrgaT6U/s1600/cess_pitt_jolie_02_h.jpg
I hope it's alright to post pictures from a blog and I hope that some of you might catch the atmosphere I'm looking for. As mentioned, "nostalgic" and "vintage" is good words for it.
Thank you for your time and recommendations!