Hello from Montana!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by James W., Dec 13, 2015.

1. James W.

James W. TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hello everyone, another newbie signing on for the first time. A few months ago I bought my first DSLR, a Nikon D5200 with the kit lens. Before that I had a Nikon point-and-shoot (until it broke) which I bought a few years ago. I recently moved to Montana and I plan to be there for a few years, so I thought, "might as well learn to take some good photos." For landscape and wildlife photographers, this state is a dream.

To help hone my skills, joining this forum seems like a good idea. Lots of good people with great advice. I've also set up a blog to post photos lonewellphotography.blogspot.com

Currently, I'm just trying to get the most out of the kit lens, but in the near future I'm wanting to acquire a few more lenses based partially on reviews and recommendations on this forum. And here's some of what I've been up to:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm looking forward to learn as much as I can and perhaps dish out advice someday as well.

Thanks for looking!

--James Willmus

2. Designer

Designer Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos OK to edit
    Welcome!

3. Derrel

Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud

Photos OK to edit

Yeah--welcome to TPF! Montana has some mighty beautiful landscape opportunities!