480sparky45 44 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2014 #1 Enjoy! Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2014 #2 Very good! Thanks!
hamlet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 12, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 435 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2014 #3 Nicely shot. These flying robot things could be a cheap solution for crane shots.
I IzzieK TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 18, 2014 Messages 1,480 Reaction score 335 Location Missouri, USA/Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2014 #4 You should talk Snerd into owning one while he is still on medications....bwahhahaha........:mrgreen: I am sure he will love you for it. Anywhoooo...this one you have here is really good. You are getting better at it.
You should talk Snerd into owning one while he is still on medications....bwahhahaha........:mrgreen: I am sure he will love you for it. Anywhoooo...this one you have here is really good. You are getting better at it.
Msteelio91 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 1,284 Reaction score 435 Location Washington, DC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2014 #5 Very cool. I want one of these more and more when I see the videos they produce.