Afraid of heights?

Nicnack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.carolinamazdas.com
I own a "car club" (for lack of a better term) and we had our annual charity event today... afterward we lined our cars up for a photo shoot... and this is what happened. (i had to climb to the top of a building and bring a ladder with me to get the main shot) Enjoy!
BTW we call the symbol the "flying m" its basically a cut up mazda logo... which all the cars in the pics are mazdas.

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0251.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

this is really neat. A bunch of my friends and I are into VW's and are in a non-car club lol... we just consider each other family - but I think it would be neat for us to do something like this w/the VW symbol. I always like seeing these kinds of shots :wink:

sorry it took so long to respond.... i have been very busy with a few weddings and some other side jobs... along with my own full time job and being a mom! LOL

Mersad... it took about 45 minutes to set up... i stayed on the roof and yelled at everyone where they needed to be... there were a few guys on foot helping guide the drivers into place...

Jazz_Blue_3788... thanks!!! My boyfriend is BIG into VW as well.... i do a lot of photography for him and his friends when we go to show and stuff on NCDUBS.com

ya mazda
i like the idea of the picture wish i had a car club

Mazda FTW, Thats a neat picture!

Those are some great pictures! It makes me wish my dad bought the Mazda6 we were looking at over our current car.

I kno I have seen a couple of those around. Nice set-up!

My car is the blue one on the right side... i love my 6

and now that someone mentioned it... i never noticed it looked like the silver 6 skidded into place... he didn't really but it does look like it! (we were at discount tire in Monroe, NC)

and yes... we had a lot of fun. We helped raise money for habitat for humanity :)

we are heading out to Deal's gap next weekend! I'll post some shots up from Fontana Dam when I get back :)

Great idea! I thought it would take at least over an hour to set this up but you said 45 minutes. That is really awesome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back