What's new

Afraid of heights?

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
1
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
opinions??????


scary.jpg
 
Hmmm...I do like them...I'm not sure exactly what to say about the first, but the second one reminds makes me think about confusion and dizziness....reminds me of a scene in a movie where the camera is looking through the characters eyes, as they are dizzy/drunk/ect.
 
yeah, thats what i was sort of going for on the second one, trying to replicate the feeling you get when you stand on a high ledge and there's nothing to stop you from falling... the first one i just took because you dont see this angle frequently..
 
Well I only see one photo now, but I like it. It is very effective in what you were going for
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom