a5i736
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2007
- Messages
- 298
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Traverse City MI
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Banned
- #1
These are the most resent shots from africa. They are completely unedited (except for one crop) and strait from camera, as i am still in africa right now. So yes I know they are not finished and have some mistakes. Let me know what you think.
Sry for the poor resolution, our internet keeps going out and I was forced to compress the images.
I DIDN"T MEAN TO POST THI SHERE I MEANT TO POST IT IN THE GENERAL gallery sry but my internet will go downs soon and i,v given people back home to a link on this page, Im sry for posting it here
Sry for so many photos, but im also having people back home look at this link too. lol but here are the most resent, again low res.
Sry for the poor resolution, our internet keeps going out and I was forced to compress the images.
I DIDN"T MEAN TO POST THI SHERE I MEANT TO POST IT IN THE GENERAL gallery sry but my internet will go downs soon and i,v given people back home to a link on this page, Im sry for posting it here
Sry for so many photos, but im also having people back home look at this link too. lol but here are the most resent, again low res.