misa.j
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2007
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Northern New York
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Those kids really do look happy to have their pictures taken. It must be so nice to see those smiles.
I think you being there is making a big difference in thier lives.
I'd love to hear what kind of work you are doing in Africa with those kids. When you get a sufficient internet connection, that is.
I think you being there is making a big difference in thier lives.
I'd love to hear what kind of work you are doing in Africa with those kids. When you get a sufficient internet connection, that is.

), but 6 months after getting back I had each printed once for the schools we visited as well as two or three additional for the main subject/s in the image. Just a few weeks ago I heard back from the lady simply saying, "You don't know how appreciative they are. Several tears were shed." So if you have the time, perhaps talk to your local lab and see if they can cut you a deal