Africa Mission trip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for getting back on track.

you've captured some really great pictures over there, im pretty jealous africa would be such a great photographic opportunity. Just one problem with quite a few of the pics, a lot of the focusing is off or the edges are soft.

nagoshua - umm what pics are oof? cut they are tack sharp on my monitor except for the one with the guy lifting up the children. The reason you might say oof is the low res uploads i don't see the what soft edges you are talking about. the 35th one down - the 45 one down are very low res and they look softer due to that. Are those the ones?

You have quite a moving series of photos. I cant see all the shots tho. Some great emotion captured on the little ones faces. Tough to pick one as a fave tho. Nicely done.

........as for religion...I believe...Im gonna go make another tea. :lmao::lmao:​

I deleted some off the host server thats why you cant see them. Thank you Chiller for the compliments.

I am at work right now, so can't access your photos, but will check them out once I get home. I just wanted to say - have fun in Kenya!! I lived in Ethiopia for seven years and loved it there. It's an amazing part of the world.

There are too many to comment on specifically so I'll just leave it at:

There are a handful photographs that are very powerful and I like very much, they are composed well, and show great emotion. There are lots more of pictures that feel like snap shots though and I felt like I was digging through the bunch to find the diamond/s in the rough. But I understand you have this linked so people back home can see all. I wonder what they think about all the bickering that went on. I have strong feelings on the subject too, but thats not what we are here for.. its the pictures folks!

Good job dude, I wish I had the opportunity to "shoot outside the box"

Thank you
There are too many to comment on specifically so I'll just leave it at:

There are a handful photographs that are very powerful and I like very much, they are composed well, and show great emotion. There are lots more of pictures that feel like snap shots though and I felt like I was digging through the bunch to find the diamond/s in the rough. But I understand you have this linked so people back home can see all. I wonder what they think about all the bickering that went on. I have strong feelings on the subject too, but thats not what we are here for.. its the pictures folks!

Good job dude, I wish I had the opportunity to "shoot outside the box"

The pictures are well done.

Please post more. I admire your courage. Who cares agout resoulution and whatever people are complaining about. What you do is awesome. Please post more !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back