After 3 days of D90 w/kit lens

thehollywoodteam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I cannot begin to tell you guys how much I'm enjoying all of this. I'm learning something new every time I pickup the camera. Just last night I took some photos of the sunset, the moon, and a few random things. I used my cousin's tripod...next purchase = TRIPOD...feel free to CC. I was constantly going back and forth from Manual-Program trying to find out why the computer was choosing what it was choosing. Most of these were shot in M.
4237398773_6e9e32c804.jpg

4237395449_99e9ff1107_b.jpg
4238170652_8877227ecf.jpg
4238170688_5199aae359.jpg

Last edited:
I quite like the second one. The others are samey, been there done that. The second one though is a nice profile shot of a lonely landscape. Just crop some of that sky out.

I'm at 2 days on my new XSi and I'm loving it! I already want a new lens... :laugh:

I'm still learning a lot about editing and my camera in general. I shoot mostly in Av but I'll surely advance to Manual once I feel ready.

I have to say, I just love that ashtray shot. I think something about the combination of b&w, "London" and the mess of the butts really gives it a bit of character. Like you know that ashtray could tell some stories about the conversations that took place while those butts were being smoked.

I still have a lot to learn...but I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks for the feedback guys:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back