M MerryEllen TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location United States Apr 23, 2012 #1 Let me know what you like or don't like about this picture and what you would and wouldn't do differently.
Let me know what you like or don't like about this picture and what you would and wouldn't do differently.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I think the main thing I would have done differently would have been to open up more; as-is, we really don't know what's going on, and if you had titled it differently, I might have thought that she was wiping her eyes after crying.
I think the main thing I would have done differently would have been to open up more; as-is, we really don't know what's going on, and if you had titled it differently, I might have thought that she was wiping her eyes after crying.
M MerryEllen TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location United States Apr 23, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you. She was drying off after getting out of the pool. What do you mean open up more? With the title or the picture?
Thank you. She was drying off after getting out of the pool. What do you mean open up more? With the title or the picture?
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2012 #4 Her eye speaks...really !!! Was she posing for your or did you freeze it that way?