After a long time...

Florian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...in which my mum asked me again and again to join the forum, I'm finally doing it today.
At first, my mum is LaFoto, well known by everyone, I think. After a class trip to Norway and about 560 fotos taken by me, the time has come for me to join.
I am nearly 17 1/2 years old and still going to school (Gymnasium = high school or grammar school, however).
In my spare time I do a lot of sports. My favourite is triathlon, but also angling.
My sitster is registered on this forum, too, but she posts seldom. Her nick is Sabine.
I'm going to post my Norway photos soon and maybe use the power shot from my mum more often, we'll see.

Welcome aboard, Florian.

Heya. My son joined!
Now I only have to make him post his Norway pics! :D
And allow him to use the Powershot more often ... :confused: ... is this really such a good idea!?!?!? ;) :lol: 'course it is! :D

Oh sorry, son, but I cannot see this happen too soon.
Believe in Father Christmas strongly ... that may help. But I doubt it.... took me 46 years to get mine... OK, out of those it has only been on the market for ... how long? But still ... I worked with the Rollei35 at 17. So the Powershot is a step further already! It is digital! :D

Welcome to TPF, Florian!!

Most reactions

Back