Onerider No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 5, 2011 Messages 188 Reaction score 27 Location Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee Misplaced Texan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2013 #1 Whatcha think on this one? Attachments $image-2982253213.webp 45.7 KB · Views: 88
Light Guru Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2011 Messages 3,403 Reaction score 679 Location Salt Lake City, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 23, 2013 #2 the lighting is to harsh
Onerider No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 5, 2011 Messages 188 Reaction score 27 Location Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee Misplaced Texan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Gotcha. I was trying to make it really stand out. Another fail I guess.
TimothyJinx No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 598 Reaction score 264 Location Kentucky Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2013 #4 Onerider said: Gotcha. I was trying to make it really stand out. Another fail I guess. Click to expand... Not a fail. It's a nice picture, just maybe soften the light a bit. I really like the dew drops.
Onerider said: Gotcha. I was trying to make it really stand out. Another fail I guess. Click to expand... Not a fail. It's a nice picture, just maybe soften the light a bit. I really like the dew drops.
cenote TPF Noob! Joined Mar 17, 2013 Messages 212 Reaction score 42 Location Pottstown PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2013 #5 Maybe try flipping? looks upside down to me. Like the water drops too