Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For anyone who remembers this thread, here at long last is a shot of the Warmoth Telecaster I finished putting together last year. All opinions welcome...

2201043265_1979d6bb24_o.jpg

that looks like one nice guitar.

what type of wood is that neck made from?

Awesome - I had a Fender Custom Shop Tele that looked just like that but it was Sherwood Green. Never should have sold that guitar..... Really like the double binding on a tele!

what kinda pick ups did ya go with?

Great shot of a beautiful guitar. We got our 15 year old son a telecaster for Christmas. He took it directly to his room at 0645 AM plugged it into the Fender Blues Deluxe through a Big Muff turned it up on mach 11 and proceeded to back the screws out of the drywall with "Sunshine of Your Love" by Cream. Doesn't get much better than that.... I can't wait to show him this picture.

Great shot of a beautiful guitar. We got our 15 year old son a telecaster for Christmas. He took it directly to his room at 0645 AM plugged it into the Fender Blues Deluxe through a Big Muff turned it up on mach 11 and proceeded to back the screws out of the drywall with "Sunshine of Your Love" by Cream. Doesn't get much better than that.... I can't wait to show him this picture.

Yea, I think I heard him. Sounded great!

what kinda pick ups did ya go with?

Part of a Kinman 'Broadcaster' set at the bridge, whilst at the neck it sports a Seymour Duncan 'Seymourised' mini.

To be honest I've not had the chance to really crank it up - we have neighbours you see, well that and the fact that a colleague borrowed it a week after I finished it and got it back 6 weeks later (this last Wednesday evening). My main priority was to get it photographed for the many people who had seen the neck shot and were suggesting it was figment of my imagination - they were wrong, I don't have one of those. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back