After the Storm

Being someone who hates HDR, I have to say I like this shot. It does not look like the nuclear wastelands we have come to expect. Rather it looks like you used it the way it should be used. Good job.

An interesting photo asking myself how would I alter the sky which looks a bit dark to me. But that is another story. :(

Good HDR not overdone and can see the detail on the photo...may be put some Adobe Lightroom preset will make the sunshine more POP

Good HDR not overdone and can see the detail on the photo...may be put some Adobe Lightroom preset will make the sunshine more POP

I think his photo is just fine the way it is withought the "Pop"
A bowl of popcorn yes because this image should be framed

Other than the perfect amount, how many stops apart were your exposures?

Other than the perfect amount, how many stops apart were your exposures?

Whoa! This one has been raised from the dead. Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments. There were 5 exposures compiled for this image. And, yes I know the sky is a little dark, but I kind of liked the mood of it.

Thanks again,
Mac,

P8313396_7_8_9.jpg

I cant believe no one noticed the half cloud in the middle left, that also goes into the waters reflection.
Its a nice picture, but that sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

Ya that point of land with the trees on it sticks out like a sore thumb too. Oh, and also the water, it sticks out. And the horizon waaaayy in the distance it sticks out like a sore thumb. Those clouds stick out. How can you pick on a single piece of cloud? I never noticed it before you mentioned it and I still dont notice it now that you have. I think this is a great shot with a lot of strength. Definately a wall hanger to me.

Ya that point of land with the trees on it sticks out like a sore thumb too. Oh, and also the water, it sticks out. And the horizon waaaayy in the distance it sticks out like a sore thumb. Those clouds stick out. How can you pick on a single piece of cloud? I never noticed it before you mentioned it and I still dont notice it now that you have. I think this is a great shot with a lot of strength. Definately a wall hanger to me.

Uhh, its pretty obvious something was photoshopped in and out. Have you ever seen a cloud end like that with a straight edge?? There is almost a line straight down to the water where something was done. Its pretty obvious, maybe something was done with the tint/color but I highly doubt thats not natural. I am not saying its a horrible picture, I really like it, it just needs that addressed.

Uhh, its pretty obvious something was photoshopped in and out. Have you ever seen a cloud end like that with a straight edge?? There is almost a line straight down to the water where something was done. Its pretty obvious, maybe something was done with the tint/color but I highly doubt thats not natural. I am not saying its a horrible picture, I really like it, it just needs that addressed.

Sorry Tulsa, nothing was taken out or added to this image. The clouds were hanging pretty low and rolling that afternoon.

Mac,

nice composition

Most reactions

Back