What's new

after todays run ...keep?

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
998
Reaction score
700
Location
Miami, Fl.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All I had was my Lumix lx5 today and snapped this of my girlfriend after our Saturday run . She likes it so i guess I'm keeping it lol.


bridge run-37 by mannyher1, on Flickr
 
I'd keep it.
 
I like the shot and you already said "She liked it" So you really have no choice in the matter. Am I right or am I right lol :)
 
chefcanon , ahhh so right grasshopper !!! i have no choice it stay's lolololol:lol:
 
I would clone her out. The geometry is amazing.


Just kidding just kidding. NIce photograph man! I would seriously try to take it again without her.
 
Yes, the reflection under the bridge is really interesting and the linear perspective is fantastic
 
For all of those that love the lines and not the girl. lol
6657387089_7f28520939.jpg
 
Thanks folks , Schwettylens here is one i got without her , funny thing she posted this to her fb page now all our running group wants me to take a picture of them here.LOLOL


bridge run-43 by mannyher1, on Flickr
 
The last one you took, I would crop it closer so there is no view outside the column. I also like the way it looked off centered. Exactly how you did it with the gf. You put the infinty frame right on the 1/3. Yeah.. Love this location.
 
Schwettylens , thanks I see what your saying about the first one being off centered , and your right I like that perspective better. Im going to grab my d7000 and revisit this location soon !
 
Centered has good and bad points. I wouldn't necessarily fixate on it.

The first is more interesting to me than the one without the girl, but I find myself not loving either. They seem pretty interesting though.
 
I agree, cropping it to where the two columns are the edges of the shot would look great.
 
after further review, I like it better without the nearest column. So crop it even closer but maintain the wide ratio crop.
 
The last one you took, I would crop it closer so there is no view outside the column. I also like the way it looked off centered. Exactly how you did it with the gf. You put the infinty frame right on the 1/3. Yeah.. Love this location.

Exactly my feelings as well. Of course I wouldn't go showing the cropped version to your girlfriend, just to play on the safe side.
 
The last shot the best, not because the girl is not there ;) , but because it is fantastically framed :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom