What's new

after todays run ...keep?

Too funny guys !! Now get this she has never cared about these forums one bit , but now that I've shown her how people reply and help each other out .....

Well she wants to take some "outfits" and shoot some more images there . LMFAO

Let's see where this leads .
 
I hope they're hawt outfits... We're all nice and all, but we're also lecherous bored old men.

:lol:
 
Schwetty , not to beat a dead horse but is this what you meant ? or get rid of one of the poles all together ?

Manaheim , not to worry will spice it up !!! :lol:


bridge run-43-2 by mannyher1, on Flickr
 
Personally I would move forward and try and miss the first columns. But whatever man. They look good. You decide LOL. Waiting for the modelling photos :)
 
Modeling photos shall be next LMAO !!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom