What's new

Afternoon light for portraiture...

No' 8

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Location
HAIFA,ISRAEL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The light came from a window,behind them,hit a wooden door and reflected to their faces.Dan

35837399bp8.jpg
 
That light makes them look all golden. Lovely. Their hair has grown quite a bit! They're both boys, aren't they?
 
That light makes them look all golden. Lovely. Their hair has grown quite a bit! They're both boys, aren't they?
Yes,they are.thank's.
 
that is just wonderful...
and I think the image is more than just "The light came from a window,behind them,hit a wooden door and reflected to their faces..."
I salute your skills...
Jedo
 
that is just wonderful...
and I think the image is more than just "The light came from a window,behind them,hit a wooden door and reflected to their faces..."
I salute your skills...
Jedo
thank you Jedo for your comment.Dan
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom