C Carla_ TPF Noob! Joined Jan 31, 2011 Messages 106 Reaction score 2 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #1 How's this for comp/exposure/interest? It was a single exposure processed in photomatix for fun. Thanks! Carla
How's this for comp/exposure/interest? It was a single exposure processed in photomatix for fun. Thanks! Carla
Ysarex90 84 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 7,717 Reaction score 4,577 Location St. Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 7, 2012 #2 Can't say I'm a fan of what Photomatix did to the sky, but I like the photo. I want to be there and experience that place, as such the photo is compeling. Joe
Can't say I'm a fan of what Photomatix did to the sky, but I like the photo. I want to be there and experience that place, as such the photo is compeling. Joe
C Carla_ TPF Noob! Joined Jan 31, 2011 Messages 106 Reaction score 2 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Joe, Thanks for the comments. What don't you like about the sky?