What's new

AgentDrex is Back

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
405
Location
Bemidji, Minnesota, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are five new photos I've done, they ARE getting better (I seem to think so):

1:
4642_91750759820_508854820_1950030_6322060_n.jpg


2:
4642_91624374820_508854820_1948760_8366631_n.jpg


3:
4909_96126459820_508854820_2023130_3409781_n.jpg


4:
4909_96126489820_508854820_2023135_3665712_n.jpg



5:
4909_96847564820_508854820_2032618_2426153_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
The DoF in the second one is pretty nice, cool hot wheels model too.

Is it just me, or is the guy in the truck looking at you instead of where hes going...
 
That would be drivers in Bemidji. Either on a cell, or just plain not paying attention.
 
That fish is disgusting....

Don't really think any of them are great to be upfront. You seem to have some DoF issues unless you get it like that every time on purpose.

Keep going I DO see improvement since your last post of pictures. Try to work on composition. You centered all of your subjects.
 
These pictures were part of my centered theme....that's why the composition is centered...I have others that follow the "rule of thirds", others that are angled, all sorts of different compositions. What, in your opinion, could I do to make these pictures great? As for the "DoF issues", what exactly is the "issue"? I'm having a slight bit of difficulty understanding where a problem may lie.
 
Last edited:
The fish one is very flat, no depth whatsoever to it. Besides which, it just looks like a dead fish, I think this could have been cool from a different angle (like down low maybe)
 
Thank you Invictus. I will get on that promptly. I agree with the flat fish look. I will try another carcass down low.
 
The colors in #3 seem a little flat.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom