AgentDrex is Goofing Off Again C&C

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, here are some photos I captured of my friends and then I photoshopped the heck out of them, just for kicks. Let me know what you think if you wish, or laugh at me, or die of boredom, one of those 15:

IMG_4965_redone_small.jpg

#2:
ZivenArt.JPG

#3: My version of "The Scream" by Edvard Munch
IMG_0909_remixed2.jpg

EerilyArt.jpg

I really like 3 the best, but the rest are still very interesting to me. Very creative.

#3 i like the effect. motion...the others are just way over processed for my taste.

The others just look like you were bored and "goofing off" in photoshop... not really anything spectacular.
Hence the name of the thread. :lmao:

My favorites are #2 because my buddy was showing the fist of freedom and #3 because I had a lot of fun attempting "The Scream"-like look, my buddy put his hands too far up on his head however, but I still like the outcome...

For #2 and #4 I was trying for a painting-like appearance, #3 was me following a tutorial...#1 was taken in the parking lot of a hospital, my buddy was feeling a little down as it was his G/F in the hospital and I was trying to cheer him up a little...

Thank you for all the comments. Again, very appreciated...

#3 is the keeper.

From the comments in this thread, I'm going to tell my buddy how many positive things were said about it...he'll be quite pleased, thank you all!

Most reactions

Back