What's new

AgentDrex Three More for C&C Plus Bonus

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
405
Location
Bemidji, Minnesota, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are three photos (plus a bonus) for you to C&C. I hope you all enjoy or at least have some sort of reaction to these.

1.
5214_112999434820_508854820_2286534_438138_n.jpg


2.
5214_112999444820_508854820_2286535_2065571_n.jpg


3.
5214_112999449820_508854820_2286536_1142786_n.jpg


Bonus:
5214_112833379820_508854820_2284456_1502768_n.jpg
 
#1 - Good composition, but it looks out of focus to me. I like the perspective, but the photo, honestly, doesn't do anything for me.

#2 - To make it more interesting, I might have tried to take this shot from a different prrspective. Also might have opened up the aperture to blur the background a bit more. It seems a bit noisy, so a lower ISO would probably help.

#3 - Interesting idea, but it needs some work. The sky is completely blown out. I like how the tree appears to be decently still enough, but everything else is motion blurred.

Bonus - EEEK!

Keep them coming. I think you're doing some good work, but like everyone else, practice makes perfect!
 
Thank you.
Number One does seem out-of-focus now that you mention it. I think I might need to have my eyes re-checked. It seems in focus to me when I take the photo, but never comes out like it should.
Number Two is pretty plain, however ISO was at 200, and I don't see noise, but then again my eyes, so you are most likely correct.
Number Three is difficult. Must be in a car and find a subject, keep camera on it the whole time. Hard to do in a car, and to top it off, I have kinetic tremor.
Bonus: That's the reaction I was looking for exactly. To do this photo...you must be close to subject and zoomed in, then zoom out as subject leans into camera...
Thanks for the advice and feedback...much appreciated...I will keep practicing
 
I'm looking at photo 2 again, and what I thought was noise might simply be the paint (or whatever) on the parking meter. At ISO 200, there should be very little noise.
 
I'm looking at photo 2 again, and what I thought was noise might simply be the paint (or whatever) on the parking meter. At ISO 200, there should be very little noise.
I think it was shot with a P&S camera and it's possible to have quite a bit of noise at ISO 200.
 
number one I like the colours in but it's not in focus xxx

number two again I like the concept but I agree that the background could have been more blurred!

Number 3 would be good if the tree really stood out xxx

Bonus - Woah!
 
All these photos were taken with an Olympus E520. There isn't any noise in the picture. I just walked by that parking meter again to take a closer look and notice it has textured paint.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom